Job Title: Director of Finance
Reports To: Group CFO & Company President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Direct Reports: Yes
The Director of Finance is a key strategic thought partner with primary leadership responsibilities for finance, planning and budgeting, administration and IT coordination.
Essential Job Function:
- Develop, refine, and direct use of accounting systems and internal control of those systems and assist in the coordination of overall systems with the third-party IT support function.
- Hire and supervise staff of four to seven in daily operations.
- Manage all accounting activity including expense control, cash management, forecasting and overall accounting controls.
- Direct all financial reporting, budgeting and analysis activities.
- Direct payroll activities including compliance with employee policies and applicable rules and laws.
- Coordinate all financial audits, bank collateral audits and annual external audit.
- Work with internal teams to meet financial and operating goals.
- Able to meet MedTech and Beacon Manufacturing Group vision to be an innovative, growth-oriented and trusted provider of services and solutions to support the success of our people, partners and customer.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fun, fast-paced, private equity owned and challenging environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Detail Orientated.
- Quality Orientated.
- Customer Service Attitude.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience directing corporate accounting activity and supervisory responsibility.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in business or related field a plus.
- Manufacturing experience with experience in the plastics industry.
- Previous experience directing IT activities and system implementation experience a plus. Preference to prior experience with IQMS system platform.
This position manages functional areas that include Accounting and Administration.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Exempt, full-time. Member of MedTech Leadership Team.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
Successful completion of a criminal background check, and a drug and alcohol screen.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Beacon MedTech Solutions and Beacon Manufacturing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, citizenship, military service, marital status, status with respect to public assistance, sexual orientation or any other protected class as defined by Federal or State law requirements. We comply with all Federal and State laws specific to nondiscrimination. Beacon MedTech Solutions and Beacon Manufacturing Group are an employment at-will