Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Vice President Sales and Business Development
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Direct Reports: No
The individual will conduct activities as the primary Customer contact and administration of order related activities, including quotes, order entry, order status, verifying information, accuracy, order delivery deadlines and complaint resolution. The individual will establish and maintain positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote company goals and must be aware of company policies and regulatory requirements. Conducts activities directed toward the efficient utilization of medical device products and services being fully aware of Company policy and regulatory requirements. The individual must be able to function independently and have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsibilities include data entry, customer service phone interaction with both U.S. and International accounts, setting up new accounts and general customer service support
- Information is provided to customers or other Company personnel regarding products, services, shipping, line extension rules and related Company policies and practices.
- Establishment and maintenance of productive working relationships with customers, contractors, vendors, trade allies, and representatives of regulatory and other agencies.
- Investigation of customer complaints regarding services, billings and issues resulting in appropriate resolution.
- Participates in planning for current and future needs of customers. This includes the preparation of weekly open order reports and review of forecast data.
- Development of broad knowledge base related to services, regulations/legislation, programs, technologies and marketing strategies to meet Company goals.
- Preparation/review of contracts for specific services to customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process all new orders coming in, confirming revision levels, unit cost, and on-time deliveries.
- Attend daily planning/scheduling meetings to discuss pulling/moving orders to meet customer requirements.
- Check invoicing daily for accuracy.
- Perform all costing and quoting for existing jobs.
- Work with purchasing to secure pricing and material availability.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
The essential functions/responsibilities above only cover the more significant duties and are only representatives, they are not meant to be all- inclusive. Other duties may be given by the supervisor in addition, or instead of, those listed here.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements and work conditions, including physical demands, listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High school education or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Communications preferred, or the equivalent in a related field.
- Job related training to enhance technical knowledge in primary role as Customer Service Representative.
- 3 – 5 years job related experience demonstrating proficiency in primary responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative.
- Works diligently by his/herself as well as with other people.
- Candidate must be familiar with MS Word, Excel and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
Beacon MedTech Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, citizenship, military service, marital status, status with respect to public assistance, sexual orientation or any other protected class as defined by Federal or State law requirements. We comply with all Federal and State laws specific to nondiscrimination.